Re: [OM] Ansel Show

Subject: Re: [OM] Ansel Show
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 07:58:25 -0500
Very true. I don't drive an SUV and I don't own a single handgun, nor do I plan
to. Walt had a way of cutting right to the very heart of the matter in a way
that was both cogent and funny, in a curmudgeonly sort of way. Which reminds
me, we haven't heard much from our current occupant of the Walt Memorial Chair,
Andrew Fides.

--Bob