Re: [OM] E-1 preventative maintenance

Subject: Re: [OM] E-1 preventative maintenance
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 14:28:51 -0600
No, just a simple physical adapter.  I tried a chipped adapter with some of
my Pentax lenses, and it worked about 30% of the time.  I gave up on the
chips.  I've been using Leica-R lenses so long that I don't recall whether
or not I had to set the cameras to "no lens" to get them to work.  Whatever,
the E-1 and E-510 work fine.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA