Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 44: Barcelona-Copenhagen-Aarhus

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 44: Barcelona-Copenhagen-Aarhus
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 07:15:45 -0500
44_41 shows a coffee with a swirl of cream.  It reminded me of this one
taken at the Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh last summer.  My friend,
Jim, ordered it and was fascinated by the swirl of cream.  He decided to
see how long the pattern would last if he sipped the coffee carefully.
We were both much surprised to see the pattern last until the coffee was
almost gone.
<http://www.chucknorcutt.com/temp2712/jims_coffee.jpg>