Re: [OM] [OT] Politics, Was IMG: Just a face in the crowd

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Politics, Was IMG: Just a face in the crowd
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 16:27:02 -0600
> Love those TED talks. Always learn something. I hadn't thought about it in
> quite those terms. Something to chew on, for sure.

I listen to an hour or so of TED talks every week. Some are better
than others, but most are usually pretty good. They're usually pretty
good for abusing my unlimited data plan on the Sprint network. I just
wish there was a way I could listen to them on my mobile devices in
double-time.

Thanks to my long commute, I get to listen to this stuff, podcasts and
lectures through iTunesU. I just need to get my Android phone to have
better access to these files. Maybe I'll pick up a dirt-cheep iPod.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx