Re: [OM] IMG: A Rainy Day Image

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: A Rainy Day Image
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 18:52:55 -0600
Hi Moose,

I was seeking a subject that was readily available, inside, on a rainy day.
I liked both the shape of the vase and the colors of the decoration, so I
combined the two.  I was also constrained by the lighting combination
readily available, and by the background provided by an old photographers'
black cloth on a counter top.  With a proper combination of studio tools, I
could probably have done better.

Thanks for looking and commenting.  Your comments always cause me to do some
soul searching about ways to improve my efforts.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA