Re: [OM] Some B&W

Subject: Re: [OM] Some B&W
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 10:29:51 -0600
Moose, I can't believe that we are in such agreement in regards to Mike's
issues. The fact is, he really should just get the Leica MM and be done
with it. But the problem is that he's more about words than about doing.
He's one of these classic examples of people who look to their equipment as
a means of creating the artistic vision. He's trying to recapture his lost
youth when he was so successful with extremely primative gear.

It ain't going to happen. That ship has sailed. You cannot buy serendipity.

I lovenly use the old OM equipment because it has been my artistic partner
for over 25 years now and it is so good at suggesting things to me. Unlike
Mike, I don't look back at the OM days with fondness. I'm still living them.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx