Re: [OM] More at Mike & Marnie's

Subject: Re: [OM] More at Mike & Marnie's
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2012 11:15:06 -0600
On Sat, Nov 3, 2012, at 11:27 PM, Moose wrote:
> On 11/2/2012 2:37 PM, usher99@xxxxxxx wrote:
> > Hah, those are fun. Marnie enjoyed them too.
>
> Great! Here are a few more:

All nicely done.  Your hands actually look very large to me.  If the
OM-D is comfortable for you, I can't imagine what AGs is crabbing about
with his dainty pinkies.  I think he just has his heart set on a mk3,
which is what I'm guessing will bring home the bacon.  There's a future
of photon wear for the 35-80 that way, and it might be worth building a
future around that lens if you're lucky enough to have one lying around.

Joel W.