Re: [OM] (OM) OT web-page full of air-to-air WW2 restored planes

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT web-page full of air-to-air WW2 restored planes
From: "Goss,Steve" <SGOSS@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 16:13:02 +0000
Hi, Y'all-
There is a group that has a B17, B24 and B25 that they fly around the country
and sell rides in.

http://www.collingsfoundation.org/menu.htm

Thanks,
Steve Goss | MDI System Engineer | Cerner Corporation | Mobile: (816) 885-3259
| Fax: (816) 571-8560 | sgoss@xxxxxxxxxx | www.cerner.com
For latest news and information on DeviceWorks Solutions please visit:
https://www.ucern.com/community/cerner/solution_forums/groups/devices-community
Out of the office August 27 & 28, September 7, 14, 21, 28 and October 12