[OM] (OM) OT web-page full of air-to-air WW2 restored planes

Subject: [OM] (OM) OT web-page full of air-to-air WW2 restored planes
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 11:50:28 +1300
Hi all,

I have discovered a wonderful site on FB created by a New Zealand
company which restores vintage fighter aircraft.

It has many stunning air-to-air photographs.

Since some of you who like airplanes are not on FB, and since I am not the
'owner' of the site, I am unable to grant viewing privileges to non-FB users
for this site.

So I have created one web-page with just over 80 of these and other images
(plus links to some videos of which I have viewed only one), for your
entertainment. In contrast to the AV-Specs FB site, my page has all the
great shots in one basket, so to speak.

All of the images are copyrighted to the photographer, as you will see.

I have disabled google and other search engines from storing the link and
making it available to the world, and I have removed from the my code the
javascript which would have prevented 'right-click'  copying.

I'm not sure how long I will keep the site up.

Hope you enjoy !!

Brian Swale