Re: [OM] IMG: Looking for a Bright Spot

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Looking for a Bright Spot
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 14:09:54 -0500
Thanks for looking, Chris.  And thanks for the words of encouragement.  I
have to be careful because the mechanical heart valves that ended my flying
in 1993 are possible locations for infection.  I've gone 19 years with no
problems, but my doctor is getting blood cultures done to be sure things are
ok. Probably won't get results until Monday.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA