Re: [OM] (OOOOOTTTTTTTTT)

Subject: Re: [OM] (OOOOOTTTTTTTTT)
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 06:00:07 -0700
> From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> I don't know whether I agree or not, but it wasn't
> legal for any other party candidate to be represented in the debates
> this year.

"Legal?"

The debate commission was established by and is run by the two big parties.
They took it over after the impartial League of Women Voters drew ire by
considering third-party candidates.

And I got this information via the CBC. Don't they tell you anything about how
your country is run down there in Merca?

It's the Golden Rule: "He who gots the gold makes the rules."

:::: The introduction of a new power source, an easier or more efficient way to
convert current sunlight into work, has always dramatically transformed
civilizations. Similarly, we see that the loss of these power sources is
equally transformational, for they lead directly to the decline and destruction
of every civilization in our known history, right back to Sumeria. -- Thom
Hartmann