Re: [OM] Another tribute

Subject: Re: [OM] Another tribute
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 09:23:13 -0500
By moving back, and up the bank, I was able to get the first zip to match
the size of the second zag. I've seen many pictures, now, from that spot,
but only one other from up the hill. My challenge this last trip was to try
and get pictures that I've never done before. Between my decompressing from
work stress and the weather, I'm not sure I succeeded, but as I said to my
wife this weekend, I was in such high need to get away that it would have
been fine if I never even took a single picture.

I am looking forward to seeing the results of the Presque Isle shots. I
managed to get past the point of no return where the E-1 almost got
destroyed. I had to do it on all fours, though.

AG

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx