[OM] Few Moose visit images

Subject: [OM] Few Moose visit images
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 22:49:56 -0400 (EDT)
Moose is probably still unpacking and getting settled in back home.
Here are a few other images form their visit.
The weather was quite unsettled and we did go to the Peabody Essex
museum  (PEM) on the Sat and saw an Uncle Ansel exhibit.
The following day  I kept checking he weather radar on my phone and we
had about a 1.5 hr window between squalls.  Moose and Carol both did
seem to enjoy the
marsh area  we chose to check out.    Most images are geo-tagged if
interested. I am afraid none of my images will qualify as Moose Drool
but at least I finally tracked down the brown ale.  Some images are
Marnie's.
I bet Moose will have some very nice ones.

http://www.olyendomike.com/Other/MooseCarol-9-2012/25763061_skKkT2#!i=2131014450&k=zqwQLQN

Mike