Re: [OM] Farewell, Saddleback

Subject: Re: [OM] Farewell, Saddleback
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 07:23:14 -0700
> From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Interesting quote attributed to Dr Gwynne Dyer. Isn't he a military
> historian with quite some respectable academic credentials or has he
> changed his area of interest to that of green issues?

I think he's an intelligent, multi-faceted person who has an interesting and
educated perspective on numerous topics. (And an ex-pat Canadian, as well!)
        http://gwynnedyer.com/

Whereas people I disagree with are all ignorant louts. :-)

:::: The evolution of the human race will not be accomplished in the ten
thousand years of tame animals, but in the million years of wild animals,
because man is and will always be a wild animal. -- Charles Galton Darwin