Re: [OM] Limestone Quarry #2

Subject: Re: [OM] Limestone Quarry #2
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2012 15:44:56 -0400
I need to talk to the management there about getting into the quarry
itself. The actual giant hole in the ground where the stone is. The
crusher is down there. This stuff was visible from the parking lot, and I
photographed it after the office closed.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook