[OM] Looney

Subject: [OM] Looney
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2012 11:33:07 -0400
The immediately post Blue Moon was putting on a show over Long Lake when we
returned from the Fryeburg Fair.

Brightness is most problematic when processing on this little computer, as it
varies greatly with vertical viewing
angle. Particularly tricky with this sort of scene, where balancing what's on
screen against what one actually sees with
the human eye in the dark. Reproducing the actual brightness of the subject
would be hopelessly dark.

I hope this is about right.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Travel/NorthEast_2012/Bridgton_Fryeburg&image=_A022662.jpg>

I took a series of exposures, but liked this one better than using them all for
HDR.

One Shot Moose