Re: [OM] IMG: Propeller Plane

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Propeller Plane
From: Rick Beckrich <rbeckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 07:18:03 -0400
Sorry Tina... didn't mean to hijack your post. Seeing your great shot
reminded me of commuter flight on Ransom Airlines (really). I had a similar
seat in (I think) a Twin Otter, when they hit a duck. The remains slammed
my window with a THUD! heard over the noise of the engines... I almost
messed the seat. Got to view entrails for the duration.