Re: [OM] IMG: Checking Out at Walmart

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Checking Out at Walmart
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2012 16:49:42 -0400
No, I shop at one of the two local Walmarts at least every week.  Always
for poblanos, cilantro, jalapenos and tomatoes for the makings of my
Thursday night Mexican meal.  Usually some other things as well but
those are the Walmart staples of the week.  My view of many of the
clientele (and the sales staff) is just as I sees 'em.  Mostly very nice
folks I'm sure... but it's not pretty. :-)

And somehow those very same shoppers and sales folks can be found at my
favorite Walmart in Florida.  They're likely reporting the same about me
today.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt