Re: [OM] [OT] drugs industry

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] drugs industry
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2012 17:34:09 +0200
Can't agree more, this subject has become quite intersting to me of
late, especially as Kerstin is studying homeopathic medicine and
bringing new theories to me everyday,

Linseed oil - doesn't store well so replaced with a far inferior but
easier to store sunflower oil

<http://www.budwigcenter.com/anti-cancer-diet.php

I found this site also interesting

<http://www.knowledgeoftoday.org/2012/06/fda-cancer-industry-prevent-cure.html>

I went there because I don't recall hearing much about the Icelandic
revolution and was curious - I can easily understand why governments
wouldn't want much coverage of this but although I don't recall hearing
about it can't honestly say if there really was a press blackout.

The bit about the drugs polluting the water supply is also interesting

IanW