Re: [OM] Olympus & execs plead guilty

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus & execs plead guilty
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 05:08:43 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 9/28/2012 3:58:57 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Not like  most business executives, who are more likely (I suggest) to try
to weasel  their way out of it.

Chris

Guess if we are going to paint most business executives with this brush, we
 might amend the sentence to include most politicians.

Perhaps a more empowering rewrite might be, " It is refreshing to  see a
powerful person in business or politics take responsibility for their
personal failures."

Given their culture, it would not have surprised me to see a suicide or two
 in this case.

Bill Barber