[OM] OM-D EM-5 silver/black grips

Subject: [OM] OM-D EM-5 silver/black grips
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 09:40:32 -0400
I was just watching an OM-D EM-5 review video on youtube which points
out that the faux leather (?) material covering the cameras is different
between the black body and silver/black body.  The silver/black body has
a more conventional pebbly grained surface which they comment is more
comfortable and easier to hold than the what's on the all black body.

video here: <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azsOGjJv8BM&feature=related>
and grip comments occur within the first 35 seconds.

And/or see silver body here:
<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/842930-REG/Olympus_V204040SU000_OM_D_E_M5_Micro_Four.html>
and black body here:
<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/842931-REG/Olympus_V204040BU000_OM_D_E_M5_Micro_Four.html>

My normal preference is for black bodies but if there's really a
significant difference in grip I might change my mind.  Any comments
from owners?

Chuck Norcutt