[OM] Nathan's PAD 22/9/2012: Philly fashion statements

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 22/9/2012: Philly fashion statements
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 08:24:29 +0200
During my recent meeting with Jim Shulman at his home in Philadelphia, he
presented me with a couple of extremely classy t-shirts and other fashion
accessories, such as those worn by the interesting people he photographs. So
yesterday, after coming home from a long bike ride and showering, I decided to
model Jim's gifts on my back terrace:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2104014484&k=52d9Pt8&lb=1&s=O

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2104014422&k=vwhDWRz&lb=1&s=O

I feel very immodest posting two pictures of myself as the PAD, but these are
more about the clothes than about me. Note especially the classic American
Tourist combo of crisscrossed shorts and yellow shirt plus cap. Actually, it
has been years since I have seen anyone dressed like this in real life.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain