[OM] [OT]Back to list

Subject: [OM] [OT]Back to list
From: Michael Wong <michael1015@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 12:11:26 +0800
Have taken a trip to UK almost 3 weeks and already came back HK, left the list
for a while :p

We visited Edinburgh, York, Taunton, Bath (instead of Isle of Wight), London,
Oxford & Cambridge. Very funny for the trip & I wish to move to Edinburgh or
Taunton if possible :-)

Digital pictures are being edited but B&W films are not developed yet. I
believe that they will be developed next week.

I took many digital shots inside York Minister since that day was heavy raining
in York, I didn't carry my 4x5 to York Minister. The staff of York Minister
said that tripod can be used inside the Church. There was another story in Bath
Abbey that the receptionist told me that I can use tripod inside the abbey & I
gave "donation" and entered but be stopped by another staff of abbey and
advised me permission is required for the tripod use, so bad :-(

Let me share my feeling while photos sharing of the trip :p

---
Sent from Michael's iPhone 4s