[OM] Another Lady

Subject: [OM] Another Lady
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 23:39:12 -0400 (EDT)
Painted ladies? I was expecting something else. <g>

--Bob

Sorry to disappoint, if I have.  Could have been an ornately painted
Victorian house, I suppose.
They are aptly named but do not know the origin.  Curiously the
previous Painted Lady shot in the gallery
was taken with the cousin of the viv S1 90-180 --the viv S1 90/2.5 that
has the same coatings.  If compared one can
see the results of the the many many more interfaces as the color
balance is way different.  Changing the WB doesn't fix it all.
The light was similar but am not sure if identical but the blue in the
eye spots is waay attenuated with the macro zoom.
I should have fixed that  but my 5min processing time didn't allow.  I
have a target and software to profile  the viv s1 90-180  but couldn't
find  a round tuit as of yet.
The lens is very cool for larger flutterbys and I need to do that.
Mike