Re: [OM] An interesting avenue to take and play with

Subject: Re: [OM] An interesting avenue to take and play with
From: Frank Wijsmuller <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 23:38:29 +0200
Hmm.. if you want IR with interchangable lenses, I would convert a
mirrorless camera, as contrast focussing will work for IR as well. Buy a
refurb e-pl1 from ebay seller olympusmarket (the outlet of Oly Europe) for
100 euro and have it converted..
Best, Frank.
PS and there is a seller who offers IR converted e-pl1's for around 240
euros...
Op 5 sep. 2012 10:14 schreef "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx> het
volgende: