Re: [OM] IMG: In the manner of Escher - Dawid

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: In the manner of Escher - Dawid
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 09:43:39 +0200
I didn't dare to refer to your recent posting ... which I liked a lot
and brought some form of regrets ...

This one is with the 18-35 I bought for the D700 afterwards - it
distorts A LOT vs the ZD - nevertheless it virtually remained stuck on
the body in Italy as I like its unobtrusiveness and Alice was shooting
slightly longer with her E620.

Thanks for the comments and suggestions. I'll try them of course but
I'm at a loss with CS5 - the current version of the snap was processed
in LR3 - and repost if successful and when I can.

Amitiés
Philippe