Re: [OM] Godspeed, Neil Armstrong

Subject: Re: [OM] Godspeed, Neil Armstrong
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 15:47:21 -0700 (PDT)
During the 99 school year, I took an electrical engineering class and was given
a small toolbox that contained a small digital multimeter.

The unit still runs on its original el cheapo AA batteries that came with,
which is an accomplishment itself, since these are prone to leakage and do not
last as long.  I managed to expose it to the most brutal environment possible:
Left it in a box in the attic of the place we rented for two and a half years
while living in CT...

Needless to say, I do not use it as often as you do your calculators.

Best

Boris