Re: [OM] Stylus Epic repair

Subject: Re: [OM] Stylus Epic repair
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2012 08:45:00 -0400
I've never worked on them, and according to the Olympus repair guide on
their dealer site, they no longer repair the plain Stylus Epic.  IF
however yours is the QD (Quartz Date) version, they list it as still
repairable.  The stylus Epic is the sharpest P&S AF I've ever used.
--
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.

%