Re: [OM] IMG: Out and About Today

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Out and About Today
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 22:14:48 -0500
Thanks, Chuck.

I inherited the hat.  My wife's older brother, now dead for many years,
picked up the hat in Las Vegas.  His Dad brought it with him when he came to
live his last years with us.  Since his death in 2001, I have kept the hat
in circulation in their honor.  It has held up well, and gets a lot of
comments, especially from young women.  Sure works better than a bald

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA