[OM] Nathan's PAD 25/8/2012: love at first lick

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 25/8/2012: love at first lick
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 15:45:11 -0400
We are on our way to San Francisco right now (I am posting this from Charlotte
airport, where we have a 3.5 hours in-between flights). Since our flight from
Madrid to here departed early this morning, we drove to Madrid yesterday
afternoon and spent the night in an airport hotel. We took the metro into the
city to walk around and have dinner, and afterwards I took this picture of my
son at Plaza Puerta del Sol, which he liked so much that he asked me to post it
on Facebook. So it is good enough to be my PAD as well:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2048631992&k=6Vtps8L&lb=1&s=O

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman