Re: [OM] om 24-40

Subject: Re: [OM] om 24-40
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 23:58:16 -0700
The 28/2 was a wonderful lens indeed! For a while the 28/2, 40/2 and
85/2 was my prime kit of choice with the OMs. The 28 and 85 were
fantastic lenses. The 40 less so, but the angle of view has always
worked well for me, and the lens was no slouch even if nothing special
optically. It was also a full set of f/2 lenses that took 49mm filters!