Re: [OM] EVF Rant (Was: For Ken: finally an E1 upgrade)

Subject: Re: [OM] EVF Rant (Was: For Ken: finally an E1 upgrade)
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 08:28:31 +0200
I guess it is very much a case of "to each his own". I get perfect focus with
my Fuji X100, using the optical viewfinder in the manner Ian describes. I only
use the electronic viewfinder in macro mode. I think this is an absolutely
brilliant implementation: the camera switches to the EVF in macro mode in order
to avoid parallax problems. At all other times, the user decides whether to use
one of the other. Simply brilliant.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman