Re: [OM] For Ken: finally an E1 upgrade

Subject: Re: [OM] For Ken: finally an E1 upgrade
From: Dawid Loubser <dawid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 01:22:32 +0200
Manure? Not at all! I think the X-Pro 1 is great, and I was so close to
getting one. I'm just with Ken on this one though - happy to wait a bit
longer.

I could never be content with a camera that focuses on something for me,
without giving me any indicating as to where that actually us. I can see
how that could be great for certain type of photography - usually
involving people, or scenics - but not for mine.

I am much too attached and involved in the focusing process. I just
can't use a 4x5in camera and then an electronic viewfinder the next, the
difference is too great. I need a good ground glass, or a good
rangefinder :-)

Enjoy your X-Pro 1 - I am a little bit envious, believe it or not!

Dawid