Re: [OM] Subject: Re: Windex NOW Air Rifles

Subject: Re: [OM] Subject: Re: Windex NOW Air Rifles
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 16:59:12 +0200
Hi Boris,

sorry for late reply but we are having a bit of a family drama at moment
(Cai is not very well again).

No it wasn't my wife.

I am sad to say  I wouldn't know who I shot if I saw her today, I was
pinned down by about four or five paintballers and I popped up to return
fire and unfortunately hit her just above the goggles and below her hat
at quite a close range.

Cheers IanW