[OM] E-7? was OM-D List? [was --Favorite Defrag Program?]

Subject: [OM] E-7? was OM-D List? [was --Favorite Defrag Program?]
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 13:33:22 -0400 (EDT)
Schnozz writes:
>I mean that there isn't anything ahead of it. I can
>dream about a NEX-FF, but the reality is, Canon is my camera future.

Nexophiles based on rumors/leaks seem to think  FF  NeX is clearly in
works and may be mock-up next month but no goods until 2013---Still
e-mount but FF--will work with adapter with A-mount and in "crop mode "
with current e-mount.  Next sensors said to have PD pixels so  hybrid
type  of AF.   They certainly know HOW to to IBIS but whether that
occurs is anyone's guess.  With a superb EVF would be the closest thing
to a small universal digital back.  With focusing peaking/IBIS would be
quite cool though they are kinda ugly to me. Not sure I can get around
that.

>>>That 5Dmk3 is very much
>>>on my short list, but I'm looking for a bargain price 5Dmk2

Some just  can't surrender their OM5DII's due to the newest version of
Magic Lantern.  Magnified  LV is nice as is but loose the framing . ML
allows the mag area  to occur in a window--nice.  Focus peaking is
available too
as well as  all the Zebra modes.   ML has been proven to be very stable
and has caused no disasters.  Auto HDR figures out the range of EV
needed to capture the full DR and then process as you wish.  Haven't
even mentioned  the video stuff yet.   There is a collection to get the
developers a 5DIII that is moving along but it will be quite awhile
until it is ported.

Hack fan, Mike
Mike