Re: [OM] Windex

Subject: Re: [OM] Windex
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 19:42:57 -0700 (PDT)
...(sound of squealing tires)...

Whah, whah, hey, hey...wait,

You are in the US and you brought air rifles with you.  You MUST elaborate.
How dare you miss this little detail?...:)

I dont own firearms, but have air rifle/pistol setup in the basement and
backyard.  Tomorrow I am traveling to the state of Mizery, but unlike you, I am
traveling light by only bringing my air pistol with me.

So...Forget cameras. How is your visit related to the air rifles?  Yup, we are
going to turn this into air gun thread now...:)

Best

Boris

P.S.  You should stop applying sunscreen on your lenses, they really dont need
it...:)

Re cleaning solution.....At present in the States....Midwest temp is very hot
and I am using a lot of sunscreen. I have polarizing or uv filters on my lenses
and some of the filters have smears...probably from sunscreen on my hands. I
think I will look out for Zeiss lens tissues as a general purpose cleaner for
glasses,camera lenses, and optical sights on my target air rifles.

Regards
John Duggan,
Wales, UK

Best