Re: [OM] OT Chevy SSR

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Chevy SSR
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 08:16:56 -0500
> Hmmm as I have just inherited my fathers 00 gauge hornby rail system and

Oh, yes!  And the OM list segues to another topic...

> ...one of the technicians who tutored me when I did my
> apprenticeship always said the key to a successfull marriage is a garden
> shed! and yes he did have kids ;-)

Now days, our spaces are called "man caves". We had made a dreadful
mistake when we bought the condo because there was no man cave. This
new castle has one! I won't be making that mistake again.

Speaking of garden sheds, we are due to level off the weeds in the
yard. I'm waiting for the neighbors to do theirs first so I can learn
where the property lines are.

AG

--
Ken Norton