[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 32: cycling south

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 32: cycling south
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 20:36:05 +0200
Most of this week's pictures are from cycling south of Alicante, which is an
area I had not previously explored on two wheels. This week I did, and I am
very pleased with the results, both from a cycling and from a photography point
of view. I find that cycling is very conducive to really taking in the
landscape and noticing the details, because of the slow speed (compared to
driving) and the ease of stopping to take a picture.

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=793

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain