Re: [OM] an oddity

Subject: Re: [OM] an oddity
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 11:57:12 -0700
Yep, bald pate and sun through the lattice.  In reality, it looked like
some kind of yarmulke or bandage or ???
  BTW, in pbase you can select different sizes of the image at the
botton of the image.  No need to copy.  I don't see the problem here, as
it comes up in the normal size in Internet Explorer anyway.
Sorry about the inconvenience.  Thanks for looking.
Paul in Portland OR