[OM] (OM) Re: PIE - Picture Information Extractor

Subject: [OM] (OM) Re: PIE - Picture Information Extractor
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 17:26:59 +1200
Thanks to Moose for drawing our attention to this program.

There's clearly a great lot on info hidden inside a digital image.

One interesting aspect - and I'd like to hear if anyone can show I'm wrong, is
that PIE can not "see" comments placed in an image file by FastStone
Image Viewer.

It could be that I don't know how to take advantage of this aspect of PIE;
and maybe not ...

Brian Swale