Re: [OM] 3MP image on 10MP sensor?

Subject: Re: [OM] 3MP image on 10MP sensor?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2012 22:32:11 -0400
I'm afraid you're reading the lens test results backwards.  The lens
isn't as *good* at f/16 as at f/8 but rather the lens is as bad at f/8
as it is at f/16.  That, of course, does mean that you can use f/8, f/11
and f/16 interchangeably in real world resolution limits.  But
understanding the why of the test results puts a different spin on things.

Chuck Norcutt