[OM] IMG: Tour de Jylland

Subject: [OM] IMG: Tour de Jylland
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 14:14:11 +0200
I have finally edited and processed the images from my 4 days on bicycle in
Jutland last week. The result is here, along with maps showing each of the 4
daily routes:

http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Tour-de-Jylland

An equipment note: I though long about what to bring with me. Given that the
camera was going to travel in my handlebar bag with the bumps that can result
from that, and given the likelihood of rain in Denmark, I did not even consider
bringing the M8. For a long time I was set on taking the X100: small, light,
superb image quality. But it too probably does not like rain too much, and the
fixed focal length might be limiting considering that many pictures would be
taken from the side of the road while straddling the bicycle. So in the end, I
borrowed a 18-55mm kit lens for my Pentax K5 and took that, along with the
100mm macro in case a long lens was needed. Of the 40 pictures posted here, I
think that all but  one were taken with the kit zoom.

And don't worry, there are no pictures of my saddle sores ;-)

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain