Re: [OM] (OM) IMG: Fitzgerald Bench

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) IMG: Fitzgerald Bench
From: Dawid Loubser <dawid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 15:32:23 +0200
Beautiful image capturing a beautiful, calm location. I particularly
like the clumps of green leaves on the background of grey branches, all
offset by the brown wood of the bench.

Have you tried a composition without the wooden fence on the right? Such
a simplification might make it even more dramatic - but that's just me.

regards,
Dawid