Re: [OM] IMG: Airport July 31

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Airport July 31
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 19:13:58 -0500
Hi Chuck,

It depends.  If there is something going on, where I might get some
airplanes over the runway, and the wind is favorable, I would choose the
E-510 and 250 Telyt-R.  And a tripod or monopod.  If it is just a normal
day, I choose the E-1 and a lens that is closer to normal.  Lately, this has
been the Leica Elmarit-R 28, which has the field of view of a 56mm.  I
ignored this lens because it is difficult to focus on 4/3, but have recently
found that it works great with zone focusing.

If the clouds are especially nice, I often pull out my R2a rangefinder and
some B&W filters.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA