[OM] Film still rules (three recent 35mm images)

Subject: [OM] Film still rules (three recent 35mm images)
From: Dawid Loubser <dawid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 00:22:14 +0200
I finally have my V700 scanner up and running in Arch Linux, so I could
scan the following three darkroom prints. I get precious little darkroom
time these days, not currently having my own, but I do know that I still
won't give film up for anything. Even though I am seriously down-scaling
my usage of 35mm film to concentrate on the larger formats, I greatly
enjoyed working with these three images.

Boy and Horse
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/205/7/f/boy_and_horse_by_philosomatographer-d58gu85.jpg
(Nikon F, Nikkor-P 105/2.5, Kodak TMY400-2)

Wedding Onlookers
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/205/b/6/graham_and_monica_by_philosomatographer-d58gul6.jpg
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/205/7/2/wedding_onlookers_by_philosomatographer-d58gufh.jpg
(Leica M3, Heliar 50/3.5, Kodak TMY400-2)

regards,
Dawid