Re: [OM] (OT) American Flags and Geraniums

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) American Flags and Geraniums
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 16:51:21 +0100
A cynic might counter that Eck *does* have it all worked out, in that he has
to give us all the chance to have our say, after which he can then avoid the
otherwise uncomfortable realisation that he could not deliver that which he
has been encouraging us to strive for. Whatever the result, it will then be
our fault^x^x^x^x^x democratically expressed desire, not his.

But that wouldn't be me, oh no.

Piers