Re: [OM] OT: Hawk flypast video, from the Hawk

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Hawk flypast video, from the Hawk
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 09:07:11 +0100
Same here. Interesting how the cockpit view of the formation is so
different, making it look like a swarm of hundreds of aircraft. Although 27
aircraft of one type in formation is presumably somewhat hard for today's
RAF! No. I don't mean to question the skill of the aircrew, rather the
procurement effort.

Piers

PS there are two more interesting videos from the same source - cockpit view