[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 27: intercontinental LUG convention

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 27: intercontinental LUG convention
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 07:41:55 +0200
Almost all of this week's picture's are from Thursday evening, when I flew to
Barcelona to have dinner with visiting LUG celebrities, chief among them Ted
Grant, who was visiting from Canada, and Geoff Hopkinson who had come all the
way from Australia. I suspect this week's pictures are of more interest to the
LUG than to the Olympus list, but hopefully they have some photographic merit
in their own right, so here goes:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=775

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman