Re: [OM] Images from long ago

Subject: Re: [OM] Images from long ago
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 14:56:17 -0700
On 7/13/2012 2:39 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> Pretty gal, nice shot.  I don't recall seeing her before but I'm sure
> you must have posted one or more of her over the years.

Possibly not. She died over 23 years ago, and my efforts at scanning my old
film have been spotty.

I have posted shots of her predecessor, my ex-wife, in Havasu Canyon.

My marital history is nowhere as complicated as Walt's; I never divorced and
remarried the same woman, for example. :-)
   But I do have a wife, an ex-wife and a late wife.

Third Time's The Charm Moose