[OM] Few Flutterby Shots during July Count

Subject: [OM] Few Flutterby Shots during July Count
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 20:08:31 -0400 (EDT)
Went out with the the MA chapter  of NABA (No American B'fly Assoc) for
annual "4th" of July count.  Monarchs and Baltimore Checkerpots are
having a great year and we found a new colony of Balt.
Checkerspots--never have seen so many.  It was overcast with
intermitent short light showers.  Had to put macro lens on OM5DII  and
push up ISO to be able to hand hold.  Lying on ground focusing at F8
was not easy.  As I can hear Moose say--no one cares how hard you
worked.  Thought you might enjoy a quick look.  Oh, I  am many orders
of magnitude less experienced than all the others  in the small gorup
but I did spot the first Mulberry Winged Skipper. (can't claim I
spotted anything else interesting first)

Still Chasing 'em, Mike

http://tinyurl.com/6mml28g